"Someday" has arrived!

Tours and More Travel

Click here to edit subtitle

A full service travel agency bringing you: 


We provide services & knowledge that you simply won't get with reserving online... and in a travel "snag", we are there for you always! 

Don't take our word for it.  Read our "praises page" or our FB reviews" & hear about what our clients have to say!


Many people ask me "Brenda do you charge a fee to work with you?  How does this process work?"  ANSWER:  NO I do not charge a fee and I will assist you in finding the best option at the best price...saving you time and money!   

I understand  why some people would  hesitate to call a travel agent not knowing if working with one would cost them more...but it won't!  When you work with me I do not charge any fees.  I find you the best deal, provide exceptional customer service, keep track of the process and make sure you are comfortable with all your travel details.  

Many folks think the "online travel sites" are the cheapest but I have priced out vacations for dozens of clients and compared them to the online sites and in many cases found them to be so much more!  AND in the rare instance it is not...I get that price for you anyways...so it is always a "win/win" for my clients!!

REAL ID and what you need to know

In 2005, Congress passed the REAL ID Act establishing minimum security standards for state-issued driver’s licenses and identification cards. The law prohibits federal agencies, including the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), from accepting licenses and identification cards for official purposes from states that do not meet these standards.

If you plan to travel using your U.S. or foreign passport as identification, you will not be affected.

However, travelers carrying driver's licenses issued by some states, flying within the United States, will not be able to use their license as identification. Beginning January 22nd 2018, passengers with driver’s licenses from IL, LA, MI, MO, NY, RI and several territories (AS, GU, MP, PR, VI) will need an alternative identification to fly within the USA. Some acceptable forms of ID will include U.S. passport, foreign passport, Permanent Resident card, Global Entry Card or U.S. Department of Defense ID. For further details, visit https://www.tsa.gov/travel/security-screening/identification. Please note that no identification is required by the TSA for passengers under 18.

Important: This information is valid as of October 30, 2017. Several states have applied for and received an extension to the deadline and while they are not subject to the January 22nd deadline they will still be required to comply. Some of the above mentioned states may also receive an extension. Therefore, if you plan to fly within the U.S. using your driver’s license, we recommend you check the status of licenses from your state at https://www.dhs.gov/real-id

Contact Information

Phone:  978 483 1802 


Email: [email protected]ToursandMoreTravel.com

hours:  Always open!